THURSDAY MARCH 27, 2014 at 7:00PM
Locoation: THE MOG
2440 GOLD STAR HWY MYSTIC, CT 06355
The MOG is pleased to announce a new partnership with The Medically Oriented Gym at Independence Physical Therapy in Mystic, CT. Come meet Annarose Schneider, Exercise Physiologist and learn about the services offered at the MOG that can help you maximize the benefits you desire through a healthy lifestyle.
Exercise and nutrition go hand-in-hand when pursuing a healthy lifestyle.
At this event 2 brief lectures will be given:
• Power of Exercise in Improving Health, by Annarose Schneider, Exercise Physiologist
• How to Fuel Your Body to Optimize Your Health & Energy, by Katie Jeffrey, MS, Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist
Also to be introduced will be these NEW Spring Challenges:
• Spring into Weight Loss – complete “races” to win prizes (i.e. complete a 5K by losing 3.1 lbs, a 10K by losing 6.2 lbs, etc…)
• Biathlon – log certain distances on the bike and treadmill to win prizes
• Clock Work – record specific minutes of aerobic exercise to win prizes
Please join us for this first in a series of monthly evenings of fun and information!
All are welcome- please invite family, friends and neighbors!
RSVP’s are greatly appreciated to help us better plan for the evening; but walk-ins are more than welcome!
Light refreshments will be provided.
For more information or to RSVP, please contact Annarose Schneider at 860-536-1001 or at email@example.com