Office Location & Hours:
2440 Gold Star Hwy in Mystic, CT at Independence Physical Therapy
Tuesdays: 2:30pm to 7pm
Fridays: 2:30pm to 7pm
Meet with me at my office for personal, one-on-one nutrition consultations.
Are you pressed for time? Is it difficult for you to find the time to keep appointments?
Or, do you live more than 30 minutes from Mystic, CT?
Even though I prefer working with clients face-to-face, I also understand that life can be busy and finding the time to drive and meet with me may be challenging.
If this sounds like you, arrange to work with me via secure video conferencing or phone after your initial face-to-face nutrition consultation. Meet with me for your first session and then schedule either Skype of phone meetings for the remaining nutrition consultations. Or, mix and match, depending on your schedule. **Phone or video conferencing sessions are not permitted if you are using insurance for your nutrition counseling sessions.
30-minute Introduction to Nutrition Counseling: Meet with me to discuss your current lifestyle, food preferences, nutrition knowledge, medications/supplements, and begin to develop an individualized nutrition plan for reaching your health goals.
75- to 90-Minute Initial One-on-One Nutrition Counseling: Work with me on a weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly basis to achieve your health goals and maximize your energy. Enjoy an individualized nutrition plan, scientifically-based nutrition information, support, accountability, new food ideas, and set realistic and attainable goals. This session either follows the 30-minute Introduction to Nutrition Counseling session or is in lieu of the introductory session. This is an in-depth and extremely beneficial session.
30, 45 or 60-Minute Follow-up One-on-One Counseling
At the present time we are in-network-providers with:
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Rhode Island (if your insurance provider is Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield of CT or MA, nutrition counseling may be covered under your policy’s out-of-network policy since FitNutrition is an in-network-provider with BCBSRI, please ask to see if this applies for your policy)
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Connecticut
- Group Health, Inc (PPO; Benefit Plan)
- American Specialty Health Group, Inc. National Accounts (ChooseHealthy Affinity Program)
- Advantra (a Coventry Health Care Plan)
- Aetna Discount Program
- Aetna Resources For Living
- Innovation Health
- AvMed Health Plan
- Cigna Health Corporation
- Empire HealthChoice, Inc, (Empire BlueCross BlueShield)
- Health Net
- Healthyroads Collection (National)
- Mercy Health Plans (a Coventry Health Care Plan)
- Regence BlueShield
- UNICARE (National)
- UnitedHealth (able to offer a discounted rate
Please contact your insurance company for coverage details.
To access the HIPPA Notice of Private Practicies